Fonction : DR – Enseignant
Statut : Permanent
Groupe fonctionnel : Systèmes d’Information Axe transversal :
Composante d’enseignement : Montpellier Business School
Curriculum Vitae :
Liens et site personnel :
Courses taught at Groupe Sup de Co Montpellier Business School (Master Level 1 & 2):
- Management Information Systems and E-commerce
- Innovation Management
Dr. Anis KHEDHAOURIA is an engineer specialized in Management and Technology of Information Systems. He begins his carrier as project manager at the World Bankfor ensuring the planning, development, and implementation of a great information system project in the North of Africa (Tunisia). He taught in several business schools and Universities in France and Switzerland. He spent many years consulting with firms in the North of Africa and France in different industries. His current research interests are Knowledge Management, Mobile Internet Services, Innovation Management and Creativity Management. His works have been published by several international journals such Système d’Information et Management (SIM), International Journal of Technology and Human Interaction (IJTHI), The Learning Organization (TLO), IEEE Computer Society and presented in several international conferences such as Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences (HICSS), European Conference on Information Systems (ECIS), Mediterranean Conference on Information Systems (MCIS), Academy of Management (AOM), Association Information & Management Conference (AIM). He is also a regular reviewer for International Journal of Technology and Human Interaction (IJTHI).
- Khedhaouria A., Beldi A. & Belbaly N. 2013. The moderating effect of gender on continuance intention for mobile Internet services (MIS). Systèmes d’information et Management, 18(3).
- Khedhaouria A. Forthcoming. Perceived enjoyment and the effect of gender on continuance intention for Mobile Internet Services. International Journal of Technology and Human Interaction.
- Khedhaouria A. & Ribière V. 2013. Knowledge Sourcing and Creativity in IS Development. IEEE Computer Society. [DOI.ieeecomputersociety.org/10.1109/HICSS.2013.507]
- Khedhaouria A. & Ribiere V. 2013. The influence of team knowledge sourcing on team creativity: Evidence from information system development. The Learning Organization, 20(4/5): 308-321.
- Khedhaouria A. & Jameux C. 2009. Créativité organisationnelle et usages d’intranet chez Schneider Electric. Système d’Information et Management, 14(3): 109-122.
Compétences Spécifiques :
- Courses taught in English (Master M1).
- Supervision of professional MBA theses.
- Statistician analyst specialized in Multivariate Data Analysis at AMAROK Observatory (https://www.observatoire-amarok.net/).
- Proficiency in data analysis software (SPSS, SPHINX, AMOS, PLS).